Find Things to Do in Dickson
Quick Area Guide
- The Renaissance Center (About 2 mi from hotel.)
- Montgomery Bell State Park (About 9 mi from hotel.)
- Old Spencer Mill (About 10 mi from hotel.)
- Downtown Dickson (About 2 mi from hotel.)
- Grey Stone Golf Club (About 7 mi from hotel.)
- Cumberland Furance (About 20 mi from hotel.)
- Pink Cadillac Drive In Theater (About 16 mi from hotel.)
- The Renaissance Center 2 mile from Hotel
- Montgomery Bell State Park
10 mile from Hotel
1000 Hotel Avenue
Over 3,200 acres of premier Tennessee outdoor activities including hiking, biking and fishing. Open year round.
- Downtown Dickson, TN
2 mile from Hotel
Arts, crafts and antique shops surround this traditional small town square. Spend an afternoon or an entire day browsing in our shops.
- Cumberland Furnace 20 mile from Hotel
855 Tennessee 46
The state of the art facility for fine arts, performing arts, media production, technology and education. Regional and national performers.
State Route 48 - West of Dickson
Unincorporated town that boosts iron works that cast cannon balls used by Andrew Jackson during the Battle of New Orleans