Enjoy Your Stay at Our Gamble Plantation Hotel
Quick Area Guide
- Prime Outlet Mall (About 1 mi from hotel.)
- Gamble Plantation (About 1.5 mi from hotel.)
- Manatee Civic Center (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Manatee County Fairgrounds (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- South Florida Museum (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- Pirates Baseball (About 7 mi from hotel.)
- Skyway Fishing Pier (About 10 mi from hotel.)
- Desoto Speedway (About 14 mi from hotel.)
- Beaches (About 15 mi from hotel.)
- Mote Aquarium (About 15 mi from hotel.)
15 miles from hotel
Sink your toes in the sand at Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and the other Manatee County beaches for a glorious throwback to Old Florida.
Prime Outlet Mall
1 mile from hotel
5461 Factory Shops Blvd.
Beckoning the passionate shopper are 130 designer and brand-name outlet stores including COACH Factory, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store and Dooney & Bourke — all offering everyday savings of up to 65%.
1.5 miles from hotel
3708 Patten Ave
site of a mid-1800s sugar plantation built on the Florida Frontier. It is also a memorial to Confederate J.P. Benjamin who is thought to have taken refuge here on his escape to England.
Manatee Civic Center
3 miles from hotel
One Haben Blvd
Located on the scenic Manatee River, this flexible full-service facility has the space and the staff necessary to make your event an overwhelming success. An ideal location for everything from seminars, banquets and trade shows to sporting events and concerts.
South Florida Museum
5 miles from hotel
201 10th St. W.
Largest natural and cultural history museum on Florida?s Gulf Coast. The Planetarium presents astronomy programs daily and the Aquarium is home to Snooty, the oldest known living manatee.
Pirates Baseball at McKechnie Field
7 miles from hotel
27th St. E
McKechnie Field is the Spring Training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
15 miles from hotel
1600 Ken Thompson Pkwy
Explore with touch pools, shark, dolphin, manatee and sea turtle exhibits, over 100 other species of marine life and interactive theaters. Discover why sea life matters at Mote Aquarium.