Find Idaho Falls Activities Near Our Hotel
When you stay at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, a world of Idaho Falls activities await you just outside your door. From Yellowstone National Park to the Museum of Idaho, to Bear World, there are so many Idaho Falls attractions to keep everyone in the family busy, old and young alike! Browse our area guide below for our top picks and come see us soon.
Quick Area Guide
- Museum of Idaho (About 2 mi from hotel.)
- Caters of the Moon National Park (About 30 mi from hotel.)
- Bear World (About 15 mi from hotel.)
- Yellowstone National Park (About 60 mi from hotel.)
- LDS Temple (About 0.3 mi from hotel.)
- Kelly Canyon Ski Resort (About 20 mi from hotel.)
- Henry's Fork River - fishing (About 15 mi from hotel.)
- Snake River fishing and watersports (About 0.1 mi from hotel.)
- Tautphaus Park and Zoo (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Rexburg Sand Dunes (About 20 mi from hotel.)
- Museum of Idaho
200 North Eastern Ave, Idaho Falls
2 miles from the hotel
The Museum of Idaho hosts national displays. These displays change every six months. Some of the displays hosted were: Dead Sea Scrolls, The Titanic and The Life Size Dinosaurs. The shows at this Idaho Falls attraction are outstanding.
- Yellowstone National Park
West Yellowstone, MT
60 miles from the hotel
Last big city before Yellowstone National Park. Stay with us for the night before beginning your journey into Yellowstone National Park. Save about $200 per night staying in Idaho Falls and enjoy what we have to offer.
- Bear World
U.S. Highway 20, Rexburg
15 miles from the hotel
One of the most exciting things to do in Idaho Falls, experience free roaming wildlife as your take your personal vehicle through the park. Get close to white-tail dear, bears, elk and buffalo. Bear World also features a kids petting zoo and jungle gyms.