Find Things to do in Jackson, TN
Quick Area Guide
- Casey Jones Village (About 0.1 mi from hotel.)
- Union University (About 2 mi from hotel.)
- Cypress Grove Nature Trail (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- NC & St. Louis Depot (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Rock-a-Billy Hall of Fame (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Carl Perkins Civic Center (About 4 mi from hotel.)
- Lambuth University (About 4 mi from hotel.)
- Old Hickory Mall (About 4 mi from hotel.)
- Diamond Jaxx Pringles Park (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- Lane College (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- Casey Jones Home & Railroad Museum
Adjacent to hotel
30 Casey Jones Lane
Tour the historic 1890s home of America's most legendary railroad hero...Casey Jones. Climb aboard an original steam locomotive and view a collection of railroad artifacts, model railroad exhibits and the Casey Jones Train Store. Train buffs of all ages will enjoy this slice of America's railroad history.
- Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Depot & Railroad Museum
3 miles from hotel
582 S Royal St
A restored turn-of-the-century depot featuring a museum, Amtrak dining car and two cabooses. An elaborate model railroad display reflects Jackson’s history as West Tennessee’s railroad hub.
- Rock-a-Billy Hall of Fame
3 miles from hotel
105 N Church St
The International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame And Museum is a resource center dedicated to preserving and promoting Rock-A-Billy Music. The Hall of Fame recognizes the pioneers of the music while the Museum displays the memorabilia reflecting it's heritage.
- Diamond Jaxx Pringles Park
5 miles from hotel
Pringles Park has been home to some current Major League greats such as Mark Prior, Carlos Zambrano, Kyle Farnsworth, Juan Cruz and Corey Patterson. Make your plans today to see the Seattle Mariners of tomorrow play for your West Tenn Diamond Jaxx.
- Pinson Mound Site
15 miles from hotel
460 Ozier Rd
Area consists of at least 15 earthen mounds on over 1,100 acres. Facilities at this Jackson TN attraction include a modern museum, picnic shelters, playground, six miles of hiking trails with a boardwalk along the Forked Deer River and a 32-person group camp for overnight stay.