Explore the Best Things to Do in Lewiston, Idaho
Use our quick area guide to locate numerous things to do in Lewiston, Idaho, including Hells Canyon State Park, Clearwater River, Chief Timothy Park, Clearwater River Casino and sensational golf. Our top Lewiston, Idaho attractions are below, as well as info on things to see in the surrounding cities. Ask our helpful staff members for more suggestions when you arrive.
Quick Area Guide
- Hells Canyon State Park (About 4 mi from hotel.)
- Clearwater River Casino (About 4 mi from hotel.)
- Columbia & Snake River Boat Ramps (About 0.5 mi from hotel.)
- Nez Perce Fairgrounds (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- Bryden Canyon Golf Course (About 2 mi from hotel.)
- University of Idaho (About 30 mi from hotel.)
- Lucky Acres Indoor Horse Arena (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Washington State University (About 40 mi from hotel.)
- Dogwood Festival (About 1 mi from hotel.)
- Hells Canyon State Park
1560 Port Drive, Clarkston, WA
4 miles from hotel
Take a guided scenic tour or fishing trip down Hells Canyon, North America's deepest gorge on your Idaho family vacation. The Snake River promises incredible scenery, rich in history with the Lewis and Clark Trail, and huge steelhead fish.
- Clearwater River Casino
17500 Nez Perce Rd., Lewiston ID
4 miles from the hotel
Gaming and slot machines are always a big hit. Idaho's newest casino offers keno, poker, roulette and slot machines.
- Columbia River Boat Docks & Water Sports
Border of Lewiston, ID and Clarkston, WA
1/2 mile from hotel
Launch your boat for some fun in the sun with water skiing, wakeboarding and tubing. Or set sail with fantastic fishing. The Columbia River stretches to the Pacific Ocean through seven vaults. Incredible Lewiston family excursion.