Find Things to Do in Miles City, Montana
Quick Area Guide
- Range Riders Museum (About 3.5 mi from hotel.)
- Spotted Eagle Recreation Area (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Custer County Art & Heritage Center (About 3.3 mi from hotel.)
- Miles City Saddlery (About 2.5 mi from hotel.)
- Fort Keogh (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- Miles Community College (About 0.7 mi from hotel.)
- Holy Rosary Healthcare (About 0.5 mi from hotel.)
- Woodhouse Gallery (About 2.6 mi from hotel.)
- Medicine Rock State Park (About 85 mi from hotel.)
- Makoshika State Park (About 70 mi from hotel.)
- Bucking Horse Sale
511 Pleasant Street
Miles City, MT 59301
1 mile from hotel
Experience the World Famous Bucking Horse Sale every year during the third weekend in May. The Bucking Horse Sale is the signature event for Miles City that has gained a national, even international reputation as the premiere Cowboy Mardi Gras. The Bucking Horse Sale is synonymous with this town and the celebration of the horse, cowboy and Western hospitality. Its a defining event for Miles City and eastern Montana that offers something for everyone-young or old.
- Range Riders Museum
West Main Street
Miles City, MT 59301
3.5 miles from Hotel
Range Riders Museum is a Western museum that is truly unique. Its rich history began with a single log building back in 1942 when a group of cowboys got together to preserve the area's Cowboy heritage. The museum captures the essence of area ranches, railroads, Indian villages, Fort Keogh and many things that make eastern Montana special.
- Spotted Eagle Recreation Area
Southwest of downtown Miles City
3.0 miles from Hotel
Named for the Sioux chief who camped his people nearby, Spotted Eagle Recreation Area offers a perfect place for walks, boating, swimming, picnics, fishing or a scenic drive. The site has picnic tables, grills, a trap and skeet shooting area, horseshoe pits, a nature trail and a snowmobile trail. Make sure to spend some time at this truly wonderful place.
- The Custer County Art & Heritage Center
Miles City, Montana 59301
3.3 miles from Hotel
The Custer County Art & Heritage Center galleries are open year round, with many changing exhibits representing a variety of mediums including painting, prints, photography, sculptures and woodcarvings. Come visit these fine works by western artists and see into Montana's past, present and future.