- See our latest
Specials & Packages
- Explore Pigeon Forge
Area Travel Guide
- View our
Maps & Directions
Find Things to Do in Pigeon Forge, TN
There are so many things to do in Pigeon Forge, TN when you stay at GuestHouse Inn Pigeon Forge. From Dollywood to the Great Smoky Mountains including hiking, fishing, rafting, and zip lining, you'll simply never run out of Pigeon Forge attractions to enjoy with the whole family.
Quick Area Guide
- Dollywood Theme Park/ Dolly's Splash Country Waterpark (About 1 mi from hotel.)
- Dixie Stampede Dinner Theater (About 0.5 mi from hotel.)
- Great Smokey Mountains Park (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- The Old Mill (About 0.5 mi from hotel.)
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies (About 4 mi from hotel.)
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort (About 4 mi from hotel.)
- Tanger Outlet Shopping Mall (About 3 mi from hotel.)
- Harrah's Casino (About 25 mi from hotel.)
- LeConte Convention Center (About 0.5 mi from hotel)
- The Island featurng The Wheel & Paula Dean's Restaurant (About 0.5 mi from hotel.)
- Gatlinburg Golf Course (About 1 mi from hotel.)
- Dollywood/Dollywood Splash Country
1 mile from hotel
1020 Dollywood Lane
Dollywood, the Smoky Mountain Family Adventure, offers something for everyone. Open late March through early January, Dollywood offers thrilling rides, award-winning entertainment, authentic crafters and four of the South’s largest festivals. This water adventure theme park combines the beauty of the Smoky Mountains with the excitement of water park rides, slides and attractions guaranteed to cool you off on a hot summer day!
Great Smoky Mountain Nat’l Park
5 miles from hotel
The Great Smoky Mountains, named for the smoke like blue-mist haze that surrounds them, is the picturesque backdrop of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Discover 500 thousand acres of Southern Appalachian wilderness on one of the oldest uplands on earth!
.5 miles from hotel
Pigeon Forge, TN
A fun-filled, action-packed Dinner and Show extravaganza for everyone! It’s the perfect place for families, friends and groups to gather for spectacular special effects and amazing stunts. It’s the only place that brings together stunning performers, amazing horse feats, fantastic stunt riders, magic and audience participation with a delicious four-course dinner extravaganza.
5 miles from hotel
88 River Road
Teeming with life, Ripleys Aquarium is home to 10,000 exotic sea creatures which consist of more than 350 distinct species. In fact, Ripleys Aquarium boasts that they actually have more creatures at their facility then there are people living in Gatlinburg!
6 miles from hotel
(865) 436-5423 Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort offers 8 trails for skiing and snowboarding fun, with rental equipment in a variety sizes!