Find Things to Do Near Yellowstone
Quick Area Guide
- St. Anthony Sand Dunes (About 5 mi from hotel.)
- BYU-Idaho University (About 7 mi from hotel.)
- Rexburg LDS Temple (About 7 mi from hotel.)
- Bear World (About 12 mi from hotel.)
- Yellowstone National Park (About 70 mi from hotel.)
- Island Park Snowmobiling & Fishing (About 40 mi from hotel.)
- Henry's Fork River - fishing
- Targhee Ski Resort (About 50 mi from hotel.)
- Rigby Television Museum (About 20 mi from hotel.)
- Jackson Hole, WY (About 70 mi from hotel.)
- St. Anthony Sand Dunes
865 Red Road, St. Anthony
5 miles from hotel
Northwest's larges Sand Dunes. 30 miles of beautiful white quartz sand offering hills up to 400 feet high. Bring your ATVs and sandboards. Rexburg Motor Sports rents ATVs.
BYU-Idaho University and LDS Temple
525 S. Center Street, Rexburg
7 miles from hotel
A full 4-year University offering many degrees with an emphasis on the Latter Day Saints Religion. The LDS Temple towers over the campus and dominate the hillside in Rexburg. Daily tours are available.
Yellowstone National Park
Highway 20, West Yellowstone, WY
70 miles from the hotel
This renowned destination place hosts more than 10 million visitors every year. Abounding in wildlife (bison, elk, deer, wolves, black bear, grizzly bear) and natural hot pool this is one America's largest national parks. West Yellowstone is the West entrance to the park. This western town featuring many shops, restaurants, IMAX Bear World Theater and Grizzly Discovery Center. Enjoy Yellowstone in the winter and take a tour of the park on snowmobiles, bus tracks or cross country skiing. No matter when you go, there's many activities to delight any age. It's gorgeous year-round.